Work with UI Web application that provides financial services for customers on demand.
Person should be able to analyze the existing application, provide proper level of development, work closely with QA/UAT support. Should be a good team player to be able to work in Agile environment.
If you like to investigate the system wide behavior, good deeper to the complex systems, can propose changes and refactoring inputs - this work is for you.
- Participation in meetings with customer.
- Investigate production issues, analyze logs, DB content, configuration, with further task implementation.
- Developing changes for Improvement and maintenance of software for finance.
- Developing unit/integration/UI automation tests.
- Code review.
- CSS, any of the PostCSS/Less/Sass.
- Understanding of TDD and BDD notion.
- Java and related technologies notion, desire to learn is a must.
- Good written and spoken English, with proven ability to communicate ideas and to design and document artifacts in a clear and concise way.
Additional skills / optional:
- Java core, OOP/OOD knowledge on a basic level.
- Spring MVC, Spring, Hibernate or other ORM, Servlets, JSP on a basic level.
- JUnit, Mockito on a basic level.
- Understand difference between objects processing in common web browsers is a good plus.
- SQL, knowledge in is a plus.
- Java-based application servers (e.g. Tomcat, Resin).
- HG/Git, Maven.
- Unix based system user.
- Understanding of Docker and related tools is a big plus.
- Experience in software maintenance is a plus.
- Puzzle solver.
- Must enjoy investigating hard problems.