Our team works on a couple of products that automate and transform Client Onboarding space in the top tier bank. There are two streams of work we are focused on: evolving Client onboarding tool for back-office automation and creating an interface exposed to Clients that allow them managing their accounts data, track status of their issues and inquiries and establish and maintain conversations with the Bank's staff.
You will be a member of Ops team, who will:
- Troubleshoot day-to-day user issues on all environments.
- Handle escalations to other teams as appropriate.
- Plan & coordinate infrastructure activities.
- Plan & execute UAT/PROD releases.
- Create CHG tickets as per Change Management regulations to coordinate UAT/PROD releases.
- Maintain up-to-date monitoring on all applications, create/modify alerts to suit the app requirements.
- Train Prod support on issues.
You personally will be:
- Solely responsible for operations and support of an online tool workflow and questionnaire builder, used by a globally distribute group of users.
- Serve as a primary - direct and personal - contact point for any technical and usage questions and issues.
- Closely familiar with the application code-level design and implementation.
- Expert in the application functionality.
- Good English and communication skills.
- Experience work with Java applications (setup, maintenance, support, troubleshooting).
- Shell-scripting, basic commands on Unix.
- Working with SQL scripts (writing, understanding errors).
- Basics of Networking protocols.
- CI tools (Jenkins).
- Jira, SVN.
Would be good to know:
- J2EE development background is a strong plus.
- Mongo DB.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- An opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- High salary and attractive compensation package.