Are you ready to join a multinational company and a dynamic team for great achievements? Do you like unique challenges and experiences? Do you want to use professional competencies and skills? We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestle Ukraine, worldwide leader in Food and Beverage industry, successfully working and developing in Ukraine, is announcing an opening of the Brand Manager position in Kiev.
- Developing adequate marketing-mix strategies and tactics in order to reach agreed yearly brands' objectives;
- Facilitate the alignment of the yearly brands' strategies and tactics with the higher level objectives and strategy for the brand;
- Prepare and execute yearly brand plan according to agreed brand objectives in the form of volume, market share, profitability and communication levels;
- Facilitate the development of the long-term brands' plans in alignment with higher level corporate objectives and strategies;
- Develop with the help of the relevant advertising and research agencies the consumer-advertising plans, including brand positioning review;
- Effectively use investment budget, insuring financial brand's objectives are met;
- Gain knowledge of the consumers, the customer, the competition, the trade structure of the Company and use it for developing strategies and commercial plans;
- Perform analytical analysis of relevant brand performance data (from marketing research, sales, communication performance, trade environment) to identify and develop relevant innovation/renovation initiatives in support of category and brand strategies including new product development;
- Monitor constantly the sales results on national level taking into account brands' regional and trade channel sales performance as a base for identifying needs for corrective actions to be taken;
- Develop an efficient communication network within other functions to deliver the plan.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree (Business Management, Marketing or Economics are preferable);
- 3-4 years experience in brand management (FMCG sector) is a must;
- Successful experience in communication and product development within FMCG sector;
- Strong marketing project management and well developed analytical skills;
- Profound presentation and communication skills;
- Highly developed proactive cooperation abilities;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Мarketing theory and practice
- Мethods of research and analysis in the sphere of marketing (industrial, commercial, sales, advertising, price strategies etc.)
- Мethods of demand forecasting and modelling, methods of formation of competitive assortment of products, methods of calculation of optimum sales volumes
- Рrocedure of pricing, development of price strategy
- Мethods and channels of the product advertising
- Вasics of management
Полная занятость, полный день