GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Linux Kernel Developer to join its Kyiv office.
We are currently looking for a Linux Kernel Developer as part of Embedded SW Development group. The ideal candidate must have prior experience development and design of block and networking Linux kernel drivers, working with NAND Flash technology, Linux Kernel troubleshooting skills.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- This role is to work closely with a Linux networking driver which deliver constant data stream to a flash storage system.
- Candidate will need to work closely with NAND Flash devices and Fiber Channel controllers.
- Candidate must have extensive hands-on experience (3 years +) of designing device drivers for Linux. Including Linux Kernel troubleshooting, performance optimizations, custom kernel builds, etc.
- C programming language is required. Candidate should be comfortable working with complicated data structures and intensive algorithms. Knowledge of algorithm complexity is a must.
- Multi-core, multi-thread programming technique is required.
- Understanding networking and sockets is required.
- Good communication skills and team player.