AstraZeneca, the leading international biopharmaceutical company, announces the vacancy Patient Centricity Manager.
- Exploring patients insights, needs, creating new opportunities for patient support;
- Managing and developing the PSP program Health Card;
- Special short-term projects aimed at new or existing patients according to BUs business needs;
- Managing and developing Develop patients’ Portal Karta Zhizni;
- Ensuring alignment or execution of other patients related (various spectrum) initiatives across BUs.
Required experience and qualification:
- Academic background in science, medicine, economics, pharmaceutical;
- 4-6 years experience in pharmaceutical industry;
- Successful experience in a role of Sales/Area Sales Manager or Brand Manager in AZ min 1,5-2 years (performance rating 3+) or in a role of Medical Advisor, Market Access Manager (MSL Lead, RCM/ACM), Educational Manager;
- Experience managing complex projects;
- Understanding of patients insights, patients related activities, organizations etc;
- Understanding of pharma industry and market specifics;
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration;
- Budget managing experience (no overspending higher than 15% of budget for period).
Successful candidate we would like to offer:
- Attractive salary level;
- Participation in bonus system in accordance with the company’s policy;
- Medical and life insurance, additional benefits (fitness/education/medical insurance for relatives etc.);
- Professional and friendly team;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- Office location m. Begovaya.