is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, that provides services for the entire lifecycle of IT systems as well as support services for Telecom infrastructure and BPO. Company collaborates with about 1100 IT professionals in Kyiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnitsa, Chernihiv and Kharkov.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project and to work as Roaming Operations Engineer in a Telecom Team for our respectful client BICS in our Kiev office.
Responsibilities for this position will include (but are not limited to):
• Roaming Testing (IREG IR24, IR35);
• Roaming Hub provisioning;
• Numbering plans updates for Roaming Hub;
• Roaming relations implementation according to design;
• Roaming Testing (IREG);
• Troubleshooting and analysis;
• Proactive tasks.
Successful candidates should correspond to the following set of required competencies / skills:
• Relevant work experience in a mobile service provider environment
• GSM networks architecture knowledge is a must
• SS7 stack knowledge (MTP, SCCP, MAP) is a must
• Basic Camel, GRX/GPRS and IP knowledge is an advantage
• Knowledge and experience with roaming data implementation on mobile network nodes would be a definite plus
• MS/BS degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Telecommunications or equivalent
• Pre-Intermediate in English