amoCRM (SaaS provider and IT-developer). We develop and sell the best CRM system for medium and small businesses - amoCRM. Using amoCRM, our customers increase their sales, become more successful in lead management and deliver superior customer service. We operate out of two offices - San Francisco, USA and Moscow, Russia and serve clients all over the world - US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, SE Asia, Russia, and Europe.
amoCRM is now hiring for a Sales Support Manager position (at office for candidates from Moscow or remotly for the other applicants).
- You have strong conversational and writing skills in English,
- Base knowledge of Internet technologies,
- You have a strong desire to get and develop B2B sales experience in IT industry,
- You want to sell a product that solves real business problems for growing companies, and to provide customer support,
- You have a way with people.
- Provide inspiring web-based demonstrations of amoCRM to prospective customers,
- Take a disciplined, thoughtful approach to providing follow-up information to customers,
- Work with sales management to execute the strategies and meet the company's growth objectives,
- Work in amoCRM and other corporate software to follow-up and to capture all data for sales analytics and reporting,
- Make inbound calls to high quality warm leads,
- Meet KPIs in sales targets, call statistics (at least 60 calls per day), number of provided demos (at least 1 demo per day).
- Full-time position,
- Possibility to work at office for candidates from Moscow or remotly for the other applicants,
- Fixed salary plus commission (depending on achieved KPIs),
- Wage - is discussed with each successful candidate - after the interview.
- Working hours: from 12 am to 21 pm Moscow time,
- Opportunity to build your career in a successful international company,
- Real teamwork, helpful colleagues.