GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Test Engineer to join its Kyiv office.
Cambium Networks is a dynamic, growth-oriented company serving an exponentially growing industry.
Cambium Networks provides professional grade fixed wireless broadband and microwave solutions for customers around the world. Solutions are deployed in thousands of networks in over 153 countries, with our innovative technologies providing reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that’s easy to deploy and proven to deliver outstanding metrics.
Cambium Networks has few development centers: Rolling Meadows, IL, USA and Ashburton, Devon, UK.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Testing of requirement documentation
- Develop Test Plans and Test Cases
- Execution of detailed Test Cases according to Test Plan
- Perform Functional, System and Regression testing
- Log defects and track to closure
- Build and provide estimates for assigned tasks
- Setup lab system environments for testing
- Contribute to automation scripting
- BS/MS degree in a technical discipline (Radio/Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications)
- Understanding of RF architecture and radio-wave propagation
- Understanding of radio-link parameters (SNR, CINR, RSSI, NF)
- Knowledge of Radio Frequency transmitters, receivers and related RF circuits/systems
- 0.5 year of experience in SQA/Software testing
- Test Plans and Test Cases development experience
- Intermediate level of English
- Experience with following tools: TestLink/TestRail, Jenkins, Jira
- Experience in Linux/Network administration
- Understanding and knowledge of L2/L3 networking standards
- Knowledge of Bash/Python/Perl scripting
- Experience in developing or working within embedded operating systems
- Knowledge of wireless RF equipment
- Understanding of wireless networks (IEEE 802.11)