GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Senior Linux Engineer to join its Kyiv office.
Due to intensive growth, GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite experienced Linux expert to Automotive BSP project. The project aim is to optimize, extend with new features, hardening Linux BSP for automotive specific purposes. Our clients are Tier 1s from Europe and Japan and development is targeted to automotive solution what will be deployed in newest European and Japanese cars. The project is considered as technical excellence and we are paining huge attention to technical challenge motivation of our team members as well as excellence compensation.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- As per role of Senior Linux Engineer successful candidate will be involved into architectural design development of low-level Linux components and drivers. Optimization of drivers with applying hardware optimization approach as well as algorithmic optimization is intended to be one of major responsibilities. Communication with customer regarding technical requirements and delivery timeline is expected to be in charge of successful candidate. Deep knowledge in Linux kernel internals and Linux driver’s development experience are mandatory to optimize and extend Linux drivers and low-level components what will be in responsibility of successful candidate.
- Experience with Linux BSP for Automotive industry is mandatory.
- Experience with Linux low level optimization and development is highly desirable.
- Key skills; C, Linux kernel.