You will be in charge of developing E-commerce Customers, Sales and Long Term Profitability for ILE DE BEAUTE. You will collaborate with multiple business groups in Category Management, Marketing, CRM and Logistics, ensure company web and mobile presence in compliance with the brand through optimized features and exceptional customer experience, and eventually drive a strong e-Commerce business. You will be part of the management team and have a direct reporting line to General Manager Russia.
- Lead the development and execution of E-commerce strategy inline with the Company strategy that contributes to operational efficiency, define E-Store Business plan: Traffic, Turnover (E-commerce, E-corner and Drive to store), marketing investments and you are driving the Business Plan implementation with your team. Be in charge of the E-Store P&L for your market.
- Be primarily responsible for company online sales operations and revenue/growth goals. Analyze, review, recommend and build strategic and tactical changes to Internet Properties that drive business profitability.
- Define and implement the Customer Strategy for ecommerce: customer recruitment and activation target, omnichannel targets in liaise with the Country Marketing Director.
- Manage the Online Marketing Levers and optimize continuously their performance to reach your business targets:
- SEO (content) and SEM
- ECRM & EPRM
- Partnership with local actors
- Trademarketing with brands
- Define the Website Commercial plan to deliver business target in collaboration with Central EME Team and local Marketing Team securing also consistency with the Retail commercial Plan.
- Ensure effectiveness of digital merchandising, navigation, search, and product presentation and collaborate with Category Management on the day-to-day operations of the site including item launch, promotional execution, pricing, item creation, and content launches.
- Steer daily/weekly business performance on a country level by evaluating operational KPIs ranging from ecommerce to operations and customer satisfaction. Identify and capture commercial and improvement opportunities. Recommend action plan for continuous business improvement.
- Monitor E-commerce Service Level and set up the logistic & IT ecosystem required for reaching Customer satisfaction standard.
- Propose the key evolutions and digital innovations required for improving the performance of the E-commerce Experience for Russian market. Keep current knowledge of online trends, e-commerce industry leaders and advancement in web technologies that align with our brand, improve the experience or processes, and stay up to date on software or data trends.
- Recruit, develop, and lead a high-performing e-commerce team that builds strong relationships across the organization.
- We are searching for the candidate with an above-average university degree in economics, statistics, marketing , management or comparable qualification
- Web Enthusiast, with in depth understanding of E-Commerce including full P&L responsibility gained through at least 5 years of experience at a significant E-Commerce actor, ideally within a company that also operates many retail stores
- With demonstrated ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with key partners in Category Management, Marketing, IT, Logistics, and other areas as appropriate
- Has strong ability to lead the whole team to meet consistently revenue, profit and growth targets
- Leads and functions as a positive agent of change within the organization
- Successful in implementation of Internet projects
- With deep understanding of e-commerce customer shopping habits and interests
- A strategic commercial thinker; translate customer needs and commercial opportunities to a sound commercial plan that yield results on both short-term and mid-term.
- Thinks fast, works proactively and always keeps on top of things even in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of beauty products is a plus. English advanced level.
- Great communication skills to evangelize the whole organization about E-Commerce & Digital and ability to work in a cross-functional & European environment.