Our Client, a foreign manufacturing company with production facilities in Western Ukraine, (area – plastics) is looking for Buyer position (procuring materials, components and equipment).
- ensuring all material needs for production regarding planning requirements;
- controlling orders and confirmations, tracking of open orders with suppliers, managing shortages, coordinating material transports in line with current priority;
- managing and supporting the sourcing strategies and suppliers management plans;
- conducting contracts and claims management;
- reviewing open orders, track and coordinate materials’ shipping date with supplier;
- daily controlling inventory, initiating actions to optimize stock.
- University Degree;
- 3+ years of experience in purchasing within a large international or local company, experience in plastic manufacturing would be a plus;
- experience in conducting negotiations with suppliers, work with contracts and claims;
- working knowledge of English;
- good PC skills, knowledge of ERP systems is desirable;
- strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- proactivity, analytical thinking, commercial acumen;
- result-oriented, problem solver.
The Company offers:
- challenging job in a multinational environment;
- professional development opportunities;
- competitive salary and compensation package.
Полная занятость, полный день