We offer exciting position of Front Office Manager and great opportunities in our Luxury 5 Star Business Hotel in Kiev!
The Hyatt Regency Kiev is the 5 star hotel located in the city centre of Kiev, the political and business capital of Ukraine. Overlooking the breath-taking Old City, which features many of Kiev's main historical and cultural sights, our luxury hotel is within walking distance of Saint-Sophia's Cathedral, Saint-Michael's Monastery and the boutiques of famous Kreshchatyk Street. The hotel offers 234 comfortable rooms & suites, some of the most luxurious accommodation in Kiev.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient meaningful experiences, service and care.
This position reports to the Hotel Manager.
Qualification and duties:
• An experienced Front Office Manager (2 years or more), you will have extensive Rooms experience in the 5* luxury market. Previous Hyatt experience is preferred.
• Highly organised, you will be self-motivated and a strong influencer, able to communicate effectively at all levels.
• A natural coach, you will feel comfortable training and mentoring your team.
• Developing your team will be one of your priorities, as will creating a supporting and caring environment that allows your people to be their best.
• With a passion for excellent service and care, your attention to detail will be the best fit.
• You will be happy to be hands on, but be prepared to unleash your team to meet their full potential.
• Experienced in effective rostering to meet business requirements, you will ensure efficient productivity levels.
• In return you will enjoy a great range of benefits, including 12 complimentary nights (per year) in other Hyatt properties around the world, private medical insurance, discount in all Hyatt outlets, uniform, meals on duty and Learning & Development Opportunities.