Our client, a leading multinational agricultural company is announcing an opening for the position of Sunflower Agronomist Manager.
- establishing and monitoring sunflower seed production plan and managing production area;
- providing relationship with producers in the context of contractual policy in seeds production;
- monitoring parent lines experimentation for production service needs;
- achieving commercial sunflower seed production plan in Ukraine;
- preparing production protocols for each hybrid to produce;
- ensuring links with partners (producers and contractors), the plant (return of goods), the laboratory (quality control);
- organizing and ensuring harvest for sunflower commercial seed production.
- University Degree (Agronomy);
- 3+ years of experience in sunflower production;
- experience in sales will be an advantage;
- working knowledge of English would be a plus;
- excellent PC skills;
- strong negotiation and organizational skills;
- team player, energetic and result-oriented.
The Company offers:
- challenging job in a multinational environment;
- professional development opportunities;
- competitive salary and attractive compensation package.