Do you want to shape the future with us?
If complex technical and commercial problem solving gets you going, then Ericsson is the place to be. We are looking for a highly motivated Contract Manager to join our cutting-edge organization. Our projects will take you in a multitude of directions, in numerous countries and you will face exciting new challenges
Commercial Management & Sourcing is a specialist organization providing a full service of Commercial Excellence including the Sourcing domain. The organization provides expertise and innovation to secure our business growth while safeguarding prices, margins and cash flow.
With this recruitment we want to appoint a Contract Manager for the Vimpelcom BSS transformation project in Ukraine and Eurasia. We are looking for a senior contract manager with long experience from the IT industry. The position that will be placed in Kiev, Ukraine, will be a key position in Ericsson’s delivery engagement that is delivered in close relation with the Vimpelcom implementation team.
The Contract Manager Responsibility is to manage customer relationships, maximize sales and profitable business through securing contractual adherence, to protect against Profit Leakage and Scope Creep. Negotiate and resolve commercial disputes and settlements with the customer relating to the contracted scope. Understand, manage and mitigate risks and un-clarities in the contract in line with the contract strategy and together with the central team.
As a successful Contract Manager you will:
- As member of a dedicated project team manage and drive a complex and high risk service contract.
- Serve as the key escalation point regarding contractual matters and provide judgment/ assistance in monitoring and mitigating issues and risks.
- To work closely with the legal team lead to ensure seamless contract formation.
- Review and manage all contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met.
- Drive the conversion of planned up-sell opportunities and the identification of potential new up-sell opportunities through contract management, in particular the change control process.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- A Suitable candidate should have the following DEGREE:
- Master’s degree in business related subject or equivalent, advanced degree in law contract management, or business preferred.
A Suitable candidate should have the following SKILLS & EXPERIENCEs:
- Minimum 5 years in legal/contract management related experience preferably in a multi-cultural environment.
- Genuine understanding of the IT service provider environment as well as the business fundamentals of mobile network operators and the IT business.
- Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) and professional certification are a plus.
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence and advise senior executives and non-executives in complex contractual matters.
- Strong Management/ leadership experience.
- Demonstrated successful negotiation and management of complex service deals
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Ability to perform under high pressure and manage time to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization and with customers and third parties; English is mandatory and fluent Russian or Ukrainian an advantage.
- International travel and irregular working hours can be expected as needed.
We offer you:
- The possibility of building your career, learning and developing together with others in a truly international company
- The possibility of shaping the future and building the Networked Society
- The possibility to work remotely
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
Trust – Innovation - Performance: These are the core values that define Ericsson reputation and guide us in our daily work and in the way we do business.
Ericsson celebrates diversity and inclusion together with flexibility and international mobility.
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection.