Do you want to shape the future with us?
If complex technical and commercial problem solving gets you going, then Ericsson is the place to be. We are looking for a highly motivated CSI Program Manager to join our cutting-edge organization. Our projects will take you in a multitude of directions, in numerous countries and you will face exciting new challenges.
The CSI Program Manager drives large and complex Professional Services engagements towards one of Ericsson’s customers. The CSI Program Manager supports the Engagement Manager and the KAM with extensive Telecom and Services knowledge. By taking on both the CSR and CFR role, the CSI Program Manager will be the overall responsible of the Core 3 team, especially for:
- The overall solution
- The overall cost estimation
- The delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore and off-shore resources)
Once the deal is won, the CSI Program Manager will be the head of the delivery, till the complete fulfillment of the contract, ensuring the continuity from pre-sales to delivery, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with due consideration to Customer satisfaction and Ericsson’s business objectives since these programs often have visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate
In addition to the pre-sales and delivery activities, there are more tasks assigned to the CSI Program Manager, such as:
- Build a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.). Daily present at customer site, becoming a sort of Ericsson “agent” at customer premise to increase the customer’s trust on Ericsson as a system integrator.
- Able to catch and drive up-sales opportunities
- Coach the team, to interact with them and to support them for their professional growth, and identify and recognize talents.
- Support in asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
As a successful CSI Program Manager you will:
- Establish project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources & plans & monitor all activities
- Drive project/program execution: track project activities , monitor & handle changes, conflicts & escalations
- Handle customer & stakeholder engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence & trust , ensure project/program progress arranging meetings & customer events
- Manage project/program finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Contribute into Program governance
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation & to pre-sales meetings
- Develop the PgM discipline: simplify processes, methods & tools with innovative ideas
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Leadership skills
- Consultative skills
- Financial understanding
- Business understanding
- Sales & business development skills
- Customer insight
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Project management skills
- Problem solving
- Presentation & communication skills
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Leading & Supervising
- Relating & Networking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organizing
- Technical expertise within BSS/Revenue management field
- Project Sales
- Contract management
- PMI/PRINCE certifications
- ITIL/TOGAF knowledge
- 3PP suppliers management experience
- Experience delivering large scale programs (including, but not limited to revenue management)
- Solution architect background is a plus
Good command of English and Russian
We offer you:
- The possibility of building your career, learning and developing together with others in a truly international company
- The possibility of shaping the future and building the Networked Society
- The possibility to work remotely
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
Trust – Innovation - Performance: These are the core values that define Ericsson reputation and guide us in our daily work and in the way we do business.
Ericsson celebrates diversity and inclusion together with flexibility and international mobility.
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection.