Deloitte in Ukraine is currently looking for an experienced Consultant to join its Corporate Tax group (Tax and Legal department).
Our activities are not limited by a particular business industry; we provide a wide range of tax services to clients in such business areas as manufacturing, consumer & transportation, technology media etc. We are a practice that is expanding rapidly and we are completely committed to attracting and retaining highly skilled talent to join our team.
As a Consultant of Corporate Tax group, you will have a unique opportunity to participate and oversee a wide range of cross-functional engagements, gaining deep expert knowledge of a variety of fields and industry sectors. Such diverse experience provides excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career.
The role will involve:
- Work as a team member on a range of engagements, including tax audit and review, tax due diligence in M&A transactions, tax advisory on specific tax matters, international corporate Group structuring, transfer pricing engagements etc.
- Lead middle-size projects and coordinate work of junior staff
- Analyze financial and tax accounting data, business activities and business processes of large multinational and Ukrainian companies within a wide range of industries
- Perform tax law research, investigate letters issued by the tax authorities and court rulings
- Prepare concise business summaries and reports to be delivered to clients, with guidance of senior colleagues
- Assist in preparation of proposal documents
- Participate in meetings with clients (including in the role of a speaker, as you advance in your career)
- Cooperate with team members from other departments on cross-functional engagements
To be considered you should possess:
- Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance
- 2-3 year of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of tax legislation and accounting principles
- English language proficiency, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in using office applications: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, Outlook
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivation and ambition
- Strong commitment to providing client service of excellent quality
- Competitive market level salary, subject to annual increase according to your performance and professional growth (the salary increase date is fixed within the Firm)
- Career growth
- Professional qualification (ACCA)
- Health insurance
- Personal and professional development programs
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Annual summer training, taken place outside Deloitte premises (e.g. the previous one was held in the Carpathian)
- Friendly and energetic environment