Deloitte Kiev is currently searching for a Senior Manager to our Enterprise Risk Services group in its Audit department of our Kyiv office.
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms, offering a full range of services to its clients, including audit, accounting, consulting, financial advisory and tax & legal.
The role will involve:
- Manage the ERS projects portfolio. You able to mitigate risk and maximize opportunities by taking a risk Intelligent approach to finding the optimal balance between risk & reward. You can utilize a business mind-set, deep technical knowledge and extensive industry experience to provide solutions across a range of business issues in internal audit, security and privacy, corporate governance, process improvement, data analytics and risk advisory.
- Mange the client expectation. Agree and achieve annual objectives of the project/s.
- Manage project team resources of the client and Deloitte to satisfy the demand in timely and proper manner.
- Industry expert. Be able to work with clients from across business sectors including Financial Services, Agri-Business, Insurance, Public Sector, FMCG, Energy & Utilities and manufacturing.
- Develop and coach junior consultants/auditors in professional capabilities and soft skills.
- Identification of new opportunities and develop communications with clients
- Development of new innovative ideas\solutions in Deloitte for the clients. Help our clients take an enterprise view to: security and privacy; data analytics (from tracing employees committing fraud, to how can businesses can save and recover money, to predicting if and when an employee is going to leave); business processes, applications and data through business process control and integrity, data quality and integrity, IT governance , technical project quality assurance and technology internal control assurance.
To be considered you should possess:
- Education - High; Technical and economics is preference
- Experience in internal audit / control environments
- Experience in operational risk management and business process redesign
- Excellent communication skills. Tem player and tem work
- Ability to pass knowledge to others
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- To be able to business trip
- High level of Business English
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- Fair remuneration
- Exciting work in a dynamic team
- Access to cutting-edge, worldwide business knowledge