Do you want to shape the future with us?
If complex technical and commercial problem solving gets you going, then Ericsson is the place to be. We are looking for a highly motivated Solution Architect to join our cutting-edge organization. Our projects will take you in a multitude of directions, in numerous countries and you will face exciting new challenges.
The Principal Solution Architect drives OSS/BSS, SI and IT business growth with enterprise-level pre-sales and delivery work, with customers and Customer Units / Key Accounts, and including giving profound quality feedback to R&D / Product Management units.
As a successful Solution Architect you will:
- Working as part of a tightly-knit team, you will lead, with enterprise awareness and end-to-end reach, development, promotion, sale and quality delivery of customer-centric offerings, infrastructure, software and services, including relevant third party solutions. This will specifically include deep analysis, scoping and risk management.
- You will help maintain and extend the regional portfolio in the OSS/BSS area, and help Ericsson’s Business Units to understand in depth the needs of our markets and the delivery and operational outcomes of our solutions. As part of this, you will lead the broader team’s work around more than one solution, while maintaining a broad portfolio perspective. At the same time, you will be a leader in understanding the overall SI view, and in the integrations and interface management necessary to long-term sustainable efficient IT environments.
- Where a major Program is in progress, you will drive, alongside program or project management, one or more aspects of the program, taking a technical leadership role and appropriately applying and acquiring competence. You will also identify, define and drive appropriate up-sales opportunities.
- You will drive synergies across the broader team by sharing knowledge, seeking innovations, and applying learnings, locally, regionally and globally.
- You will also help drive a team culture and ways of working where all are engaged, demonstrating proactivity, teamwork, strong performance, high professional ethics and high energy.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- University degree in Engineering/ICT, or other relevant discipline
- Additional qualifications may be of advantage, especially if complementing the basics, e.g. adding Business understanding and business modelling
- Strong personal track record, minimum 9 years, of solution development, sales support, and/or solution delivery within the domain, including extensive experience to translate value propositions to customers and / or to lead aspects of complex and enduring solution delivery
- Understanding of SI and development methodologies and models; certification(s) an advantage
- Understanding of ADM methodologies an advantage
- Clear track record in working in a high energy, customer-centric and performance-driven team, including effective personal initiative
- Creative in terms of ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight
- Showing openness, capacity to reflect on own behavior and performance, learn from experience, absorb feedback, accept new ideas and practices
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization and with customers and third parties; English is mandatory and fluent Russian or Ukrainian an advantage
- Good social and presentation skills, and an ability to build working relationships quickly
- Each of experience working for a major telecoms vendor, a specialized BSS vendor and a major consultancy or other professional services team is a plus
We offer you:
- The possibility of building your career, learning and developing together with others in a truly international company
- The possibility of shaping the future and building the Networked Society
- The possibility to work remotely
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
Trust – Innovation - Performance: These are the core values that define Ericsson reputation and guide us in our daily work and in the way we do business.
Ericsson celebrates diversity and inclusion together with flexibility and international mobility.
The position is based in Kiev, Ukraine.
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection.
Полная занятость, полный день