About the Project:
It is a cloud based solution for capturing patient data directly from the patient, caregiver or their clinician for usage in clinical trials. Data is entered using a personal computing device or captured and transmitted directly by a certified medical device. Our solutions are intuitive & user friendly to increase adoption & effectives of data entry. Our delivers sophisticated study design tools to reduce study startup time and advanced analytics to provide timely insights into patient and study data.
In other words: It is a responsive web application built from the ground up for today’s clinical trials, with optional modules and features that fit clinical research company needs The system design should support multiple languages in all aspects needed. All components need to be able to support multiple languages.
- You’ll become a member of small but highly skilled team of professionals doing full cycle of product development:
- starting from idea to analysis of incoming requirements, to designing solution architecture, implementation and maintenance/support.
- Your primary focus will be development of new features to the product and extending/maintaining existing platform.
- Programming Experience (> 3 years)
- Work experience in a big projects in ASP.MVC (> 2 years) with online portfolio projects -Work Experience as full stack developer (> 1 year)
- Accountable and responsible;
- .Net, C# is a hoppy, not a work;
- Object oriented analysis and design;
- Solid understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles;
- Proficiency in .Net framework, C#, ASP.NET, WepAPI, IoC/DI, MS SQL, RESTful services;
- LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework, NHibernate or other OR/M;
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- (Experience in designing, development and maintenance of scalable enterprise or consumer-facing web sites and services)
- At least Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
- A degree in Computer Science or related;
- Experience in Xamarin and Mobile development is a big plus;
- Additional technologies such are Angular, Bootstrap, and Kendo UI a major plus;
- Experience with concurrent development source control and continuous integration (TFS/VSO);
- Passion for technology and knowledge;
- Unit testing and mocking (VSTest, Unit and/or MoQ) are pluses;
- Autofac, Ninject, Unity or other IoC/DI container a plus;
- Experience with WF4 a major plus;
Киев, Большая Житомирская улица, 20Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день