Do you want to shape the future with us?
If complex technical and commercial problem solving gets you going, then Ericsson is the place to be. We are looking for a highly motivated OSS/BSS Line Manager to join our cutting-edge organization. Our projects will take you in a multitude of directions, in numerous countries and you will face exciting new challenges.
- The Line Manager role in the OSS/BSS part of RECA’s IT & Cloud organization leads a team responsible for some or all of developing, promoting, solutioning, implementing and supporting customer-centric offerings in OSS/BSS, including hardware, software and services, Ericsson and 3rd party. The team managed will include some or all of Engagement Managers, Solution Architects, Integration / Services / Test Engineers and Technical Subject Matter Experts
- Ericsson’s OSS/BSS offerings cover a wide range of solution areas including: Network Design and Optimization, Plan and Build, Service Fulfillment including Activation, Network Management, Service Assurance, Revenue Management including Charging and Billing, CRM and Customer Care, SQM & CEM, Data Monetization, Cloud, RA & FM, Analytics, etc.
As a succussful OSS/BSS Line Manager you will:
- Together with your team, and within the overall operations of the OSS/BSS hub in Ukraine, you convert customer needs into business opportunities for the customer and for Ericsson, in pre-sales and/or by successfully implementing and upselling those solutions in order to maximize Ericsson’s competitive position
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Unit and Key Account structures
- Performance management, competence development and resource management of the team, and hiring and team adjustment in coordination with the overall unit head
- Specifically, develop competence within the team in line with overall business priorities and growth plans, ensuring the correct mix of local and global resources
- Drive synergies across the team by establishing best practice knowledge management, sharing and re-use
- Share in building a team culture, ways of working and environment where employees are engaged, demonstrating proactivity, teamwork, strong performance, high professional ethics and high energy.
- Ensure optimal allocation of staff to pre-sales and post-sales activities through own resources as well as other similar units in RECA but also the Bid Office, Global Competence Hubs, Business Units etc.
- Lead personally selected key opportunities
- Manage cost center and budget, being responsible for meeting defined KPIs / BSC targets as well as reporting progress.
- Actively contribute to a continuous improvement process and the ongoing development of a business-driven culture.
Qualifications we are lookong for:
- University degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering/ICT
- Strong personal track record, minimum 7 years, of solution development, sales support, and/or solution delivery within the domain, including extensive experience to translate value propositions to customers
- Clear track record in leading a high energy, customer-centric and performance-driven team, including effective personal leadership
- Experienced in change management, competence management and knowledge management
- Creative in terms of ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight
- Showing openness, capacity to reflect on own behavior and performance, learn from experience, absorb feedback, accept new ideas and practices
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization and with customers and third parties; English is mandatory and fluent Russian or Ukrainian an advantage
- Skilled in prioritizing and executing practice pre-sales and delivery activities by allocating the optimal resources and competence
- Ability to work independently, to build up good relationships with customer units and other service delivery centers
- Understanding of SI and/or development methodologies is an advantage
- Good social and presentation skills, and an ability to build working relationships quickly
- Each of experience working for a major telecoms vendor, a specialized BSS vendor and a major consultancy or other professional services team is a plus
We offer you:
- The possibility of building your career, learning and developing together with others in a truly international company
- The possibility of shaping the future and building the Networked Society
- The possibility to work remotely
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
Trust – Innovation - Performance: These are the core values that define Ericsson reputation and guide us in our daily work and in the way we do business.
Ericsson celebrates diversity and inclusion together with flexibility and international mobility.
- The position is based in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection.
Полная занятость, полный день