What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility.
Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees. More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT). A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
- The Test Manager prepares for and leads the work of the testing team, including preparing, with overall Program Management, and then managing, the test strategy, scope, timeline and budget, and the test risk management plan.
- The TM leads selection of an appropriate mix of testers, and their operational management, including cases allocation and travel / deployment.
- The TM also drives customer acceptance of the solution delivered, based on the successful execution of the test strategy, test plan and any needed Test Object Lists.
- Work with Program senior leadership to understand contractual requirements and constraints, and define the Test Strategy, and agree scope, timeline and broken-out budget elements
- Work with Solution Architects and if needed Hardware, Deployment, Configuration and Migration Teams to define the testing needs and so the Test Plan
- Identify any test-related risks and propose mitigations for these
- Help identify how testing can limit other Program risks
- Work with Program Solution Architects and other relevant team members to define and ensure establishment and provisioning of needed test environments, or, where a shared or existing remote environment is in scope, the specification of access to and use of such environment
- Assist in writing any needed Procedure, and specifying any supporting documentation, such as pre-flight checklists
- Investigate stability, and readiness of all elements involved in the test workflows
- Drive specification, selection and appropriate engagement of all needed test and test supporting staff
- Operationally manage and motivate the test teams, including controlling travel
- Monitor and report progress toward all test milestone activities on a regular basis for both internal and external organizations as required.
- Align plans for all needed pre- and post-deployment testing with the delivery teams
- Drive timely customer acceptance of the test work, including any contractually mandated documentation
- Meet or exceed the contractual requirements
- Contribute to overall Ericsson Knowledge in the BSS area
Education & Experience:
- Normally requires a BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, or equivalent, plus a minimum of 4-6 years of related experience (strong experience of more than 10 years with some academic background can be considered)
- A clear team leadership or line management track record is required
- Understanding of SI and/or development methodologies is an advantage
- Track record in engaging with technical teams and management at customers
- Good interpersonal, social and presentation skills, and an ability to build working relationships quickly
- Ability to work in multiple cultures, and in mixed teams
- Each of experience working for a major telecoms vendor, a specialized BSS vendor and a major consultancy or other professional services team is a plus
- The position is customer facing and requires excellent communications skills both verbal and written; in this experience-based role, the candidate is expected to be business minded with a proven track record of success
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization and with customers and third parties; English is mandatory and fluent Russian or Ukrainian an advantage
Trust – Innovation - Performance: These are the core values that define Ericsson reputation and guide us in our daily work and in the way we do business.
Ericsson celebrates diversity and inclusion together with flexibility and international mobility.
The position is based in Kiev, Ukraine.
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection.