Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, providing audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and legal services.
We are one of the largest international professional practices in the CIS, where local and expatriate professionals work closely together as mixed teams, to ensure the right balance of skills and provide premium client service.
The role will involve:
Being part of an experienced team in a brand new business line you will have the opportunity to work on challenging digital consulting projects for major Russian and multinational organisations. The successful candidate will have personal responsibility for developing and owning project recommendations and documents, the opportunity to lead work streams within a project or manage smaller projects with a high degree of independence and will be required to manage more junior resources and small teams. During project execution this role will involve interviewing client stakeholders to gather and write business requirements for large-scale digital projects; formulate solutions that meet the client’s requirements and scope; create and maintain requirement documentation for digital projects and programmes.
- Professionals with 3–5 years of working experience in strategy/finance/business-analysis/IT/ methodology and business processing/project management within retail banks/insurance companies/telecommunications operators/retailers/FMCG companies or consulting companies with relevant industry knowledge;
- Knowledge and experience in digital technologies and innovations;
- Startup experience is a strong advantage;
- Proficient MS Office user (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and an ability to learn required business systems;
- English level–Advanced.
- A business driver with an ability to achieve results, and with strong analytic skills in business metrics;
- Good business liaison skills for partnership with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to transform ideas into actions, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal initiative;
- Capable of independent work on multiple projects at once, high self-discipline and time-management, good team-player;
- Willing to travel if required (most work is likely to be in Moscow, specific projects might be located elsewhere in Russia and internationally);
- Strong analytical, research and creative problem solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.