Do you share our passion? Do you welcome people with your heart? Do you give the best of yourself? Are you imaginative? Do you dare to go further and enjoy yourself being a part of a great team ?
Novotel Adagio Ibis Moscow Kievskaya is looking for a supportive and people-oriented ASSISTANT FOOD & BEVERAGES MANAGER to support the F&B Department Head in direction food and beverage operations of the Hotels Complex to ensure quality service and standards while delivering a guest experience that is unique and to ensure compliance with all governmental regulations concerning health, safety or other requirements.
Our Assistant F&B Manager will be responsible for:
- building an F&B team and educating, training team members in compliance with brand standards, service behaviors, and governmental regulations;
- ensuring that colleagues have all necessary tools and equipment to carry out job duties;
- supporting the Head of F&B Department in managing day-to-day F&B operations and establishing performance of the F&B team members through providing mentoring, coaching, and regular feedback;
- promoting teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments;
- establishing and achieving quality and guest satisfaction goals, responding in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions, complaints and requests to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction, analyzing guest insights to identify and meet customer expectations and build on guest loyalty;
- managing local food and beverage marketing programs for the hotel and participating in and maintaining company-wide food and beverage marketing programs and promotions, monitoring local competitors and industry trends;
- participating in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans, monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on food, beverage, and labor costs;
- under the supervision of F&B Manager and in partnership with outlet managers identifying additional sales opportunities to enhance revenues.
Our Assistant F&B Manager obtains the following qualifications:
- has the experience in supervising a large number of F&B employees in a large full-service hotel;
- has a completed degree or certificate /higher education qualification/ in Hotel Management, culinary arts, or related field plus at least two years of related experience, including at least one year of the experience in the similar role;
- has strong leadership and problem-solving skills;
- is energetic, initiative and reliable, focused on the details;
- is able to work under pressure in multitasking environment and meet the deadlines with a minimum supervision;
- is fully proficient in English.
What we offer instead:
- great team and unique experience;
- competitive salary;
- trainings and workshops in the related area according to areas of development;
- the opportunity to develop in a rapidly growing international company – AccorHotels.
All further conditions will be identified with successful candidates.