з/п не указана
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Lead HR Specialist Compensation & Benefits is responsible for support of the Compensation and Benefits programs for multiple GE businesses in Russia/CIS. This role will provide support, guidance and analytical expertise on total compensation practices, policies and programs to enhance the organization’s ability to attract retain and motivate talented people.
• Lead HR Specialist Compensation & Benefits participates in all processes; including annual salary planning, market analysis and incentive payouts;
• Provides market comparisons, salary ranges and defines job levels to better support career development, progression and talent management;
• Participates actively in global and/or regional Compensation & Benefits initiatives, surveys and projects aimed at delivering best in class Compensation & Benefits programs and processes;
• Manages reward program, processing information in the database, provides support to the employees and HRMs;
• Participates in the benefits program development, supports benefits programs in Russia/CIS.
• Degree in Human Resources or related field;
• Substantial experience in compensation e.g. sales plan design;
• Ability to shape and influence key C&B strategy in support of business needs, while operating in a challenging environment;
• Proficient in Excel and competent in the use of HR related systems and tools.
• Proven organizational skills with demonstrated attention to details and solid quantitative and analytical background;
• Proven ability to interact, communicate and influence a wide variety of audiences, levels and roles inside and outside of business;
• Project management skills including strong process skills;
• Strong organizational skills and ability to navigate matrix organization;
• Change oriented.
Вакансия опубликована 17 ноября 2016