GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
At GE, today’s interns match their ambition with direction and become our leaders of tomorrow. New GEneration program combines coursework, intensive job assignments and interactive seminars to equip you with exceptional technical, and business skills. The internship will be the first step toward a successful future in GE business. The program is led by GE professionals and mentors and is committed to developing future Leadership programs participants and business leaders.
Our continuously growing industrial businesses welcome you if you would like to gain practical experience in the Engineering field.
- Support Engineer’s daily work based on their needs
- Participate in ongoing projects
- Responsible for documentation, any kind of admin tasks
- Conduct simulations and test evaluations
- Keep contact with other functions or suppliers
- Current enrollment in a bachelor's or master's degree program in Mechanical /Environmental /Mechatronics /Electrical Engineering field
- Availability in min. 25-40 hours/week
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong statistical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent English knowledge
- Self-motivated attitude
- Team player capacity
- Pro-active, eager to learn