Netcracker Technology, a subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is the leading provider of BSS/OSS and SDN/NFV solutions to service providers around the world. From billing, customer care, and real-time charging and policy solutions, to resource and network management, service fulfillment & assurance, our comprehensive software and services capabilities enhance the customer experience through content-rich offerings and reduced costs.
Netcracker's innovative end-to-end BSS/OSS solutions enable service providers to operationalize next-generation connectivity, maximize the convergence of Network and IT, monetize content, and deliver a compelling customer experience.
Founded in 1993, Netcracker became a subsidiary of NEC Corporation in 2008 and acquired the Convergys Information Management division in 2012.
- Software development projects management:
- Stakeholders management, including expectations management
- Project estimating (scope, cost, time)
- Preparation and getting the management approval of the project proposal
- Control of the project execution (scope, cost, time)
- Project changes management
- Human resource management (project team creation and development, conflicts resolution)
- Communications management, including project reports preparation and distribution
- Quality management
- Risk management
- Project closure, including the project results transition to the customers, work finalization and lessons learned
- Education: high
- In the project management area of product or customized software development (3+ years);
- Experience in the telecommunications area is preferred
- In the project management principles (PMBoK)
- Applying of different project management methodologies: Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM, TDD), RUP
- Methods of the project control: Earned Value Method, Burn down chart, etc.
- Applying MS Project for the projects planning and control
- English language (Upper Intermediate), ability to speak
- Opportunities for career development;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.