Zinit Solutions is a dynamic international software development company with the main office in Dusseldorf, Germany. Our development centers are situated in Kyiv, Zhytomyr and Lviv, Ukraine.
Our projects are team-oriented and long lasting. Most of our customers are looking for attractive cost-effective high quality web-based solutions for their businesses and come from Western Europe.
We develop web-based e-commerce and workflow management solutions (i.e. ERP, CRM). We use the following technologies: OOP PHP, ORM, MySQL, NoSQL, Zend Framework 2, yii 2, symfony 2, Jquery, HTML5, Magento, Oxid eShop, Shopware, Opencart.
To cover our growing project pipeline, we are currently extending our presence in Ukraine and looking for Junior, Middle and Senior PHP Developers for our Kyiv office.
• Higher education
• Analytical skills
• Self-organization and discipline
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to learn fast
• Understanding of OOP
• Sense of humor
Additional Requirements for Middle Developers:
• Strong knowledge of PHP 5.3+
• Efficient usage of object-oriented programming and programming patterns
• Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodologies
• Experience with PHP-frameworks — Symfony 2, Zend Framework (2), yii (2) or any other MVC Framework
• Experience in database design
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
• Experience in the code quality control
• Experience with git/svn, ORM, XML/WSDL/SOAP/REST
• Ability to do realistic time estimations
Additional Requirements for Senior Developers:
• Very strong knowledge of PHP 5.3+
• Experience in quality reviews
• Experience with software architecture
• Experience in team work organization
• Experience in project planning and management
• Development of web-based software, services, plugins, modules, interfaces etc.
• Development of CRM, ERP, WMS systems
• Development and support of e-commerce solutions
• Development of integrated software solutions
• Code Refactoring and Optimization
• And more — depending on your abilities and experience
What we offer:
• Comfortable office with good transport accessibility for public and private transport and good nearby infrastructure
• Working hours Monday-Friday 9:00—18:00 with some flexibility
• Paid vacations (21 working days) and sick leaves
• Fair remuneration based on your qualification and results
• Salary pegged to the EUR
• Result-oriented bonuses
• Paid overtime
• Internal trainings, mentoring, certifications
• Young, cheerful, dynamic team
• Courses of English or German
• Unforgettable corporate events
Please inform us about your desired salary.