Purpose of Job:
To develop and execute local cat and dog palatability research projects supporting Pet Care business strategic objectives, to act as unit's source of expertise in palatability and liaise with external research institutions.
Location: Stupino, Moscow Region
- To be a local expert in cat and dog palatability and ways of product palatability performance enhancement.
- To be an expert in the area of palatability testing methodologies.
- Together with Palatability Research Manager identify, prioritize and execute palatability inno-vation projects pipeline in order to support New Product Development activities.
- Develop local scientific contacts for an open innovation research activities.
- Proactively communicate knowledge from global research teams on palatability and method-ologies to R&D and Marketing teams.
- Together with Palatability Research Manager contribute to global research activities.
- An associate must follow the goals set by his/her line manager and agreed with him/her dur-ing annual attestation process as well as obey intrinsic job environment rules and require-ments.
- PhD with high qualification and publications record. Specialization: chemist/chemist-technol-ogist (organic chemistry, flavour chemistry, food chemistry). Proven scientific output.
- English - Intermediate level, Russian - fluent.
- PC - experienced user including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Additional skills with statistical software (like Statistica) can be considered as an advantage.