GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Senior QA .NET Auto to join its Kyiv office.
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Advanced planning and control software for fleets of mobile robots’ installations testing
- Design and creation of sophisticated scenarios for testing complex solutions;
- Creation and maintenance of automated tests;
- Perform system, functional, data, integration, user acceptance, performance and regression testing;
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment;
- Play a hands-on role as part of an engineering team;
- Demonstrate passion about building high quality software, love solving problems and facing new challenges;
- Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers;
- Mentor junior team members.
- 4+ years of commercial experience and test automation in particular;
- Proficient with testing distributed systems;
- Experience in testing complex software applications;
- Experience in Test Design, Test Case creation and maintenance;
- Good knowledge of Test Automation concepts and approaches;
- Experience in automation testing using programming languages like C# or Java
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and support unscheduled events;
- Self-starter and highly motivated;
- Strong desire to continue development of test automation skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.