The retail environment has never been more complex or competitive, but if you think like us you’ll be equally excited by the opportunities and excellent rewards of overcoming challenges and meeting your full potential.
As a Brand Executive you’ll be supporting the Brand Manager in the development of new and existing brand propositions, from defining consumer relevant positioning to planning and implementing supporting activities.
You’ll lead given brand projects, ensuring the execution is within brief, and drive fact based decision making through the provision of market analysis and reports with clear recommendations for action.
You’ll need to be a strong self starter, be willing to take responsibility and enjoy getting things done in a pressured environment. Substantial coaching, on-the-job and functional training will be provided as part of a clearly defined development plan with tasks being assigned in line with your competence and development needs.
- Assist the Brand Manager in developing and executing brand plans to meet brand objectives and strategies.
- Work with Trade Marketing in the preparation of engagement programmes and cycle plan activities to ensure brand strategies and objectives are effectively executed and evaluated at field level.
- Promote brand understanding, insights and commitment throughout the organisation.
- Employ consumer dialogue principles as the key route to the consumer.
- Differentiate marketing activities according to consumers’ disposition towards the brands.
- Promote fact based decision making through data-analysis, reporting and providing sound recommendations.
- Apply best practice in brand management to optimise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Report and analyse brand performance in a clear, concise manner with focus on required actions.
- Analyse market research data in order to understand brand issues and market opportunities.
- Monitor the implementation and results of operational brand plans and recommend changes to brand programmes.
- Monitor and report brand expenditure to ensure it does not exceed budget defined in operational brand plan.
- Monitor external agencies to ensure brand programmes are performed with required quality and agreed cost & timescales.
- Experience in marketing and/or similar roles within an FMCG organisation.
- Awareness of product development, trade and consumer insights, copy strategy and ATL/BTL communication.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong analytic skill & logical/creative thinking.
- Good management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Commercial approach to all activities.
- Possess exceptional initiative and strong decision making ability.
- Affinity with analytical activities and software systems.
- Strong presentation skills