Innovecs is an American business technology outsourcing company, headquartered in Ukraine. Our Mission is to extend Silicon Valley engineering spirit to create the best software products for our clients all over the world.
This is a platform that powers automated text and voice broadcasts. We provide voice and text connectivity to over 100,000 businesses. Customers include nonprofits, political groups, insurance agents, small-business owner, and marketers. We are dedicated to providing high-availability, intuitive user interfaces, furious developer support, and unparalleled customer care that helps transform how companies do business.
We make user experience (UX) easy and efficient for our customers. This includes our Web-based user interface (UI), which is highly intuitive, self-serve, and available 24/7. We build our entire system in-house, from the ground up. We also dedicate the necessary resources to completely test every line of code ourselves, in order to improve and increase system performance.
Overview: Team to create software systems that integrate project platform into major cloud platforms like Salesforce, Zendesk, Mailchimp and many more. This agile team will develop, test and release the projects.
Product Technology Stack:
- 3+ years of JS and Typescript development
- Deep understanding of SPAs
- Deep understanding of HTML5, CSS, SASS, LESS, SCSS, HTTP
- Deep understanding of OOP concepts
- Experience with gulp or grunt, understanding of continuous build/delivery
- Experience building REST/JSON APIs or web services
- SCM experience, preferably GIT
- Understanding of networking and security best practices
- Great design and problem solving skills, passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale
- Writing unit tests using karma or jasmine
- Experience developing responsive applications
- Experience with sass preprocessor
- Experience developing cross-browser applications
Woud be an advantage:
- Tuning and scaling high-volume transactional use cases
- Familiarity with Reactive and Functional Programming
- BS in CS or related field
- Developing mobile application; client-side error logging products like sentry or trackjs; integrating SPAs with NewRelic
- Great opportunity of professional development within young and fast-growing company;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- High level compensation based on the performance and regular reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English training;
- Flexible working hours;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
If you are interested and have enough experience and qualifications required, please submit your current CV