Shopping Live - is one of the leading teleshoping companies on Russian market. Being a part of international media holding HSE 24 Group, our company meets high standards and requirements of teleshopping.
We are looking for successful candidate on the position of IT Manager/ Deputy CTO.
- Management and development of IT systems and infrastructure;
- Play a leadership role and guidance to the team: people-management, attraction and talent motivation;
- Performance management;
- Lead, monitor and control: develop processes and procedures to ensure IT systems and applications are monitored globally 24x7x365 and running optimally;
- Application development and deployment support;
- Backup management;
- Deliver IT security and compliance;
- Vendor management;
- Budgeting and reporting;
- Drive cooperation with colleagues across the business and HSE24 Headquater.
- 5+ years in enterprise system administration with relevant experience;
- 2+ years in enterprise with IT operations management responsibilities.
- Leadership experience at least 2 years (minimum middle-level manager);
- Working knowledge of networking concepts, infrastructure, and equipment (e.g. routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers);
- Experience implementing and administering an enterprise-wide monitoring system for servers, networking devices, and applications;
- Experience in administration of Linux distributions (ideally red hat and debian based);
- Proven ability to successfully navigate and perform in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment, and effectively multi-task multiple priorities in a team-oriented setting;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Skilled at documenting business processes, experience with design/planning software (e.g. Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project);
- Ability to engage with technical members from other teams to collaborate on designs and specifications for cross-functional technical solutions;
- Good command of English (oral and written).