Thermo Fisher Scientific
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Consistently achieve or exceed the territory sales plan by applying a working knowledge of Professional, Consultative and Strategic Selling skills to maintain existing business, developing incremental business in existing accounts, and conducting cold calls to develop new accounts.
- Demonstrate use of selling skills in the field, such as making good opening statements, rapidly establishing a rapport with the customer, asking effective open questions, creating the value proposition and closing.
- Participate in, and in some cases lead sales training programs as presented by the company to develop appropriate selling skills consistent with the Company philosophy, policies and procedures.
- Mentor / serve as a model to other members of the sales team with advanced skills, knowledge, attributes and personal performance.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships, at all levels within assigned accounts to influence purchasing decisions.
- Develop, maintain and execute a Strategic Business Plan for the assigned territory to demonstrate effective territory planning and management skills.
- Develop profiles of key accounts to identify key decision makers, influencers and opinion leaders.
- Host and assist product shows on a routine basis.
- Maintain and increase current customer database through Company customer relations management software (Siebel CRM).
- Analyze and capitalize on territory opportunities with the greatest ROI. Communicate key competitive activities, trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities, which includes emerging customers.
- Attain or exceed assigned sales goals, profit goals, and market share goals consistently with respect to expense guidelines.
- Develop and implement account specific strategic plans.
- Formulate and recommend pricing strategies for key accounts
- Working in partnership with local distributors
- Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Veterinary Science, International Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Animal Health Diagnostic, Sales, Lab, Molecular Biology, Virology, Bacteriology, Vaccines, IVGN, ABI, LSI
What we offer:
Полная занятость, полный день