Unicsoft, a software development company with 10 years of successful history in the outsourcing market is looking for a Project Manager to coordinate web and mobile development projects. You will be in charge of short and medium-length projects with teams of 2-5 developers. Our clients are mostly North American, Israeli, EU and UK companies.
- 5+ years of experience in managing software development projects;
- experience with preparing project proposals for web and (ideally) mobile projects (length, number of man-hours);
- experience with qualifying client requests, helping clients turn their ideas into a technical specification;
- solid communication skills;
- high level of responsibility, adherence to deadlines;
- experience with Agile/Scrum process.
- experience using task tracking systems, ideally Redmine;
- Professional written and spoken English - at least upper-intermediate.
- communication with the client, requirements clarification
- defining project objectives, scoping, estimating;
- defining project requirements, preparing technical documentation;
- results reporting;
- ensuring timely delivery at each project stage;
- ensuring that each stage of the project is delivered within the budget defined;
- management and consulting of team members (2-5 persons depending on the project), communication with clients.
- interesting tasks, possibility of professional growth;
- fair compensation;
- working schedule - 10-19 or 11-20;
- convenient office in Kiev near "Klovska" station;
- free English classes in the office;
- warm and friendly working environment;
- work in a professional team.
Please indicate your financial expectations in the CV. Thank you!