- Take responsibility for the user interface: identify problems, propose solutions, recommend implementations, and execute UX/UI solutions to create a new user experience.
- Create pixel-perfect, world-class user interfaces and original, eye-catching visual design.
- Deliver high quality work on tight schedules in a dynamic, agile product environment.
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders, but still be an advocate for the user.
- Be able to communicate design specifications/interactions for engineering implementation.
- Work with other designers to make sure style and branding is complementary across products and websites.
Requirements and Skills
- A portfolio that showcases several of your most recent designs is required for consideration.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience with background in Wire framing, User Experience and UI Design for web and mobile interfaces.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Axure, InVision, Marvel). Ability to select the proper tools for the specific project needs.
- Knowledge and ability to apply human-centered design practises.
- Good knowledge of cross-platform web/mobile usability standards and UI specifications.
- Ability to work well with customers/users.
- Ability to collaborate with business stakeholders.
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and solve problems proactively.
Полная занятость, полный день