з/п не указана
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Asphalt Plant Operator needed in Canada
- Operate an asphalt plant
- Maintain and ensure the proper functioning of the plant and its components
- Mix designs
- Clean and lubricate equipment and refill equipment tanks
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment
- Operate computer controlled equipment
- Set up or dismantle the plant with the assistance of the paving team
- Dealing with customers and management
- Minimum 4 years of direct experience with the operation of an asphalt plant
- Very good English - IELTS General Training English certificate required. Minimum score: Listening 4.5; Reading 3.5; Writing 4; Speaking 4. The certificate can be obtained during processing of the immigration application
- 24.00 CAD -32.00 CAD /hour to start depending on experience.
- Full-Time (40 hours/week minimum and overtime when needed – during construction season up to 60-70 hours/week). In the winter time (December-March), maintenance, and occasional slow removal jobs with grader. Suitable time for vacation
- Overtime: Starts after 40 hours a week at 1.5 times the regular wage.
- Health Insurance: All workers are eligible for Saskatchewan Health Insurance. Health insurance is publicly funded and there are no additional deductions for the insurance.
- Benefits : After 3 months probation, you will be eligible for Disability insurance, Dental and Extended Medical insurance.
- Start of Contract: Spring 2017
Вакансия опубликована 17 ноября 2016