In this role, you will be instrumental in handling the Paymentwall's accounting functions, controlling Paymentwall’s payout process to the merchants around the world. We are looking for a confident, analytical, timely, organized, inquisitive, smart and creative individual who is able to operate independently as well as internationally. A combination of analytical skills, accounting skills, diligence, dedication, great interpersonal skills and charm is necessary for success.
- Manage a high-volume of payments to companies all over the world with an extremely high degree of accuracy.
- Run reports, analyze and interpret data, verify numbers.
- Perform analysis and make data driven decisions on the strategies applicable to the merchants.
- Provide assistance to merchants on the payout related questions.
- Perform money collection analysis by working closely with Accounts Receivable team.
- Create a solid understanding in all aspects of the product: billing, risk mitigation, accounting.
- Diagnose, improve and fix any issues with our current payout processes.
- Excellent analytical and effective problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of mathematical statistics.
- Experience in handling and analyzing large amounts of data.
- Database background, SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Team player, establishing harmonious working relationships with team members and colleagues across the global offices.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Eye for detail, thoroughness and errorless data entry skills.
- Flexible team player who is not afraid to take on extra tasks.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- Opportunities for self-improvement: English language, seminars, conferences;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Optional business trips;
- Corporate and social events.