In this role as System Administrator you will be responsible for maintaining and growing of the system infrastructure, making sure it fits company’s fast growing goals and needs.
- Support of high-available server infrastructure.
- Set up new infrastructure layers, based on the needs of company projects.
- Perform maintenance and upgrades of the system components.
- Perform system monitoring.
- Setting up new servers and server applications.
- 2+ years of server administration experience
- BSD, Linux knowledge
- Web server setup (Nginx, Apache)
- Installing different extensions for PHP, Python, Ruby
- Firewall setup (ipfw, iptables, fail2ban, naxsi, mod_security, pfSense)
- NFS, distributed file systems
- HA (Corosync, Pacemaker, Heartbeat, CARP)
- Database setup (MySQL, MariaDB, Percona, Galera Cluster)
- Database proxy (MaxScale, HAProxy, IPVS)
- Monitoring systems (Zabbix, Nagios, collectd, ELK stack)
- Configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Containers (Docker, Core OS)
- pkg, ports
- PCI DSS knowledge is a plus
- University bachelor or above is required
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Optional business trips;
- Corporate and social events.