In 2014 the adoption of Docker, containers and microservices was exploding. We realized there was a fundamental shift in the way people build applications, and we created Codefresh to address this new approach.
We designed and built the Codefresh platform from the ground-up, specifically for microservices and container-based apps. It is the first continuous integration and delivery platform that puts the container image at the center.
Codefresh is a Docker-native CI/CD platform.
Instantly build, test and deploy Docker images.
Super-Fast Builds for Docker Images
Codefresh builds Docker images on every change in a branch or pull request. It can then store the image in a Docker registry of your choice or in the Codefresh built-in registry. Codefresh can monitor your git repository or be triggered from any CI service.
Continuous Unit, Integration and UI Testing
Codefresh runs unit tests with each Docker build, either on a stand-alone image or as part of a composition (you can configure Docker compositions in Codefresh). Then, Codefresh will run your integration and UI tests on the running Docker image or composition. At the end of the process, Codefresh will store the test results as part of the image’s metadata.
- Expertise writing semantic, modular front end code using HTML5, CSS3, and W3C coding practices a must.
- Understanding of the concepts of progressive enhancement, mobile first and future friendly design highly encouraged.
- Experience with Sass, LESS framework, and HTML5 Boilerplate
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience on Web frameworks
- Strong expertise in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with web UI frameworks like jQuery, Bootstrap etc.
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with NODE.js - big advantage
- Great opportunity of professional development within young and fastgrowing company;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- High level compensation based on the performance and regular reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English training;
- Flexible working hours;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
If you are interested and have enough experience and qualifications required, please submit your current CV.