Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Lazada Group is the umbrella brand for Lazada - our online shopping mall and Lamido - our consumer-to-consumer marketplace. Revolutionizing the way we shop, and perform online transactions across the region, Lazada has an online footprint of approximately 2 million daily visits to its websites, and the largest Facebook following in Southeast Asia with over 9.7 million fans.
Given our tremendous growth, we are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to be part of our rapidly expanding team! Join our diverse and motivated team to hone in on your creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing, equal opportunity environment!
We are recruiting a Financial Controller to our Moscow team.
Reporting to Regional Finance, you will be responsible for :
- effectively managing the working capital components of the Russian entity with specific attention to debtors and cash balances
- partnerships in negotiating the company terms with the banks and vendors
- supporting the group monthly financials closing and KPI reporting
- handling issues related to the annual audit and quarterly reviews by the external auditors
- reviewing and updating, in line with good practice, the Group’s internal control environment
- playing an active role in assisting management in the risk assessment process
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- at least 2 years’ experience at a Big 4 accounting firm
- at least 1 years’ finance experience in MNC will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- a proactive approach to improving systems and procedures