You will be responsible for development of complex software solution predominantly based on open source technologies. You will also be given the freedom to research, prototype and bring on board new technologies alongside the cutting-edge technologies we are already working with.
- Actively contribute into system design and architecture.
- Develop and test required features to highest standard, including data quality, customer experience, architecture, security & operations
- Setup efficient development process and practices to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Work closely with internal and external customers as necessary
- Experience delivering scalable, web based software solutions from inceptions through to support across the whole SDLC is must.
- Clear understanding of key concepts of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) techniques to produce high quality code that is clean, readable, and avoids “code smells” and anti-patterns.
- Development tools and libraries:
- Server side NodeJS and Java (Maven, Spring or Guice).
- Clear understanding of RESTful web services concepts.
- In depth understanding of database technologies such as:
- Relational: PostgreSql, MySql or MSSql
- NoSql: Apache Cassandra, DocumentDB, DynamoDB, Redis
- Column-oriented like Amazon Redshift
- ETL technologies for big data processing like: Apache Hadoop and Spark.
- Data visualisation concepts and technologies.
- Credible leadership qualifies and ability to influence, persuade and motivate others