Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for an Analysis Specialist for our Minsk office to make our team even stronger.
- Monthly timesheets and excel reports preparation according to the requests;
- Time reporting verification assistance;
- Assistance with the forecasts calculation according to the terms of agreements;
- Support in SOWs and Amendments creation;
- Preparation of financial and management reports;
- Regular calls with management staff;
- Permanent control of internal systems.
- Completed higher education;
- Without job placement obligations.
- Experience in preparing status dashboards, presentations, financial and business analytics;
- Good written and spoken English – Upper-Intermediate level and higher;
- Proactivity and сreative approach to problem solving;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Advanced Excel skills;
Nice to have:
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team;
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines;
- Attention to details;
- Excellent time management, organizational and analytical skills;
- Experience of working abroad or for international companies is a plus.
- Outstanding career development opportunities;
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.