- Metallurgy (or comparable education back ground), Physics, Mathematics
- Strong mathematical / theoretical background and knowledge on thermodynamics in the context of applying this to practical solutions.
- Familiar with liquid steel processing and automation in the field of steel processing.
- Several years of experience in C++ / C# programming and working with Visual studio as development platform
- Presentation skills and experience in office tools (excel)
- Management skill and strength to finalize work until successful system performance and final acceptance FAC involving all involved parties (Internal, External and Customer)
Former activities at:
- Steel Producing companies
- Institution of material science for steel making
- Plant building companies
Duration of training and familiarization:
- 2 to 3 months familiarization at SMS office in Düsseldorf
- Joined development of process models with experts in Germany.
- Software development under the leadership of German head
- Be part of an international group of experts
- Commissioning of process models in steel plants world wide (duration 1-3 month)