Create, articulate and manage the effective implementation of Face Care category strategy to achieve short and long term growth of the Face Care brands in EE.
- Creates yearly strategy and markets’ assessment to provide a framework for total category growth. Demonstrates understanding of the assigned strategy for EE and individual markets and uses as a template for day to day management of the brand(s).
- Evaluates annual brand and product sales potential, creates annual sales flow (targets). Develops and monitors brand(s) support budget (masstige) while supervise total category budget. Identifies product gaps and/or incremental opportunities for growth and addresses them in effective cooperation with ERM.
- Lead development of total category Pricing strategy across key segments (masstige, mass, value) and supervise its implementation including campaign flow
- Supervise all Face Care brands that address different consumer needs across key price segments masstige/mass/value and supported via equally big focus in the brochure
- Manages effectively product line up and control brands’ active excess disposition.
- Partnership with global for providing needed input on i) local category strategy future development, ii) supervising total category product flow, ii) new product and communication development
- Lead for masstige and supervise for total category activation plans and cooperation with key stakeholders: communications, filed, creative.
- Organizes and conducts frequent and timely reviews of plans to ensure that the brand (brands) strategies are effectively and consistently implemented, on a campaign basis, in order to meet agreed financial profit objectives.
- Conducts regular (frequent & timely) analysis of competitors activity and Avon brands financial reviews to pro-actively identify risks to brand performance and proposes remedial actions to be taken to manage these. Ensures communication and changes implementation.
- People management and team development (3 direct, in total 4)
- Timely delivers appropriate creative briefs for masstige segment in line with the agreed creative direction for the brand and ensures effective implementation of brief (effective team work with Art Directors).
- Effectively cooperate with DF to ensure a maximum accuracy of estimates: for new and in-line products on annual and campaign basis. Involvement in new product cost evaluation process- cost approval estimates submission to ERM and cost dynamic tracking.
- Attendance at and contribution to all appropriate local workshops, planning and review sessions.
- Higher education
- 4 + years Brand / Category management experience.
- As a plus relevant category and/or Beauty experience. Experience of direct selling or catalogue/mail order environment would be advantageous.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills
- Ability to manage a varied workload and identify key priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure.
- Highly receptive and responsive to change.
- Flair for creative approach in both ideas and in print
- Very effective self-starter with ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Medical, Travel Life Insurance for associates, Meal Allowance, Mobile phone, Discount on Company product