Britannia International Academy, accredited Scottish Qualifications Authority Center in Kazakhstan currently are looking for candidates who have competence to teach Hospitality Management related subjects.
BIA operates as an accredited tuition provider for SQA programmes and courses to the middle and high school students.
- This position is responsible for the development, management and leadership of the HNC Hospitality Management programme and will include teaching hours.
- The Tutor will demonstrate effective and innovative teaching practices and will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely completion of programme administration and reporting.
- Recent hospitality experience and industry networks
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline
- Leadership capability and qualities
- Effective written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
Be part of a dynamic team, innovative thinkers and a growing company.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and attitude to make the most of this exciting opportunity, apply now with a CV and cover letter.