- At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
- We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Today, that idea has become a movement. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
- Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
About the role:
- We are looking for a talented Full Stack Software Engineer who is strong enough to push web development beyond the limits and deliver best-in-class solutions. Being a player of a relatively small team, you will take ownership on critical pieces of our system and participate in all the aspects of product development starting from a feature analysis and estimation, continuing with the architecture design, testing, deployment and monitoring.
- We expect you to be fluent in frontend and understand backend as well. We primarily use AngularJS, ES6, HTML5, SVG/D3, Webpack and Java.
Challenges for you:
- Closely collaborate with the WebDev Fitbit community (Minsk, Boston, SF) and solve the crucial questions of web development
- Participate in the web apps architecture design, testing, deployment and monitoring bringing the highest quality possible
- Develop a playground/sandbox for web components isolated development
- Design frontend code style policies, make them work effectively and keep codebase up to high standards
- Work closely with Backend Engineers to deliver most optimal solutions possible
- Backend background
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms and framework internals
- Understanding of web application architecture
- Strong focus on delivering value rather than pure engineering
- Good verbal and written English
- Experience with AngularJS, WebPack
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with SVG/D3
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Choose your technology. Mac or PC
- Conference visits with all expenses paid
- No middle managers and unnecessary bureaucracy
- Full-time, flexible work schedule
- Ability to grow professionally in a global team, and improve your English
- Fruits and snacks
- Free Fitbit products
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Минск, улица Клары Цеткин, 51А, м. ФрунзенскаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день