- At Philips, we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Our goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. Together we will deliver superior value for our customers and shareholders.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help transform the future of innovation and allow you to create your own legacy. Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Our organization offers a free thinking environment while still maintaining a strong sense of individual accountability. You will find yourself in the friendly and open team, where people help each other and managers treat their subordinates with respect.
Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
We are looking for Program manager (Health Systems)
- To execute Large Scale Projects (LSP) according to signed contract (e.g. meet contractual deadlines and acceptance criteria) and within project budget.
- To provide sales support during bid stage of the LSP projects related to execution stage (e.g.: develop project execution plan; estimate required resources, etc.)
- To facilitate development of infrastructure, tools and processes that will enable a competitive LSP projects execution in RCA market.
- The Program manager is responsible for LSP projects execution (in line with contractual time schedule, quality and project budget).
The program manager performs following tasks:
- Establish and manage an internal and external project organization
- Create and manage complex Project Plans that define the major milestones of a project
- Manage day-to-day team interaction throughout the project lifespan – providing data, reports, schedules, and information to meet project needs.
- Manage deliverables, utilizing appropriate scheduling and change management tools and processes in the event of scope change requests.
- Manage project financial results, maintaining a cost budget and actual cost comparison for the life of the project. Issues negatively affecting the project’s profitability are to be identified and mitigated.
- Manage allocation of resources to ensure project/contract deliverables
- Accountable for project reporting towards project stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Frequently visits the customer sites for project progress control and proper stakeholders management
- Handle other tasks, driven by the necessity, coming from the line manager
- Strong and Significant Project and Program Management experience (PMI certified or similar)
- Must be willing & able to apply structured methods to deliver successful projects
- Experience with change management methodologies required to implement projects
- Key relationship skills – able to work across all levels of management
- Experience with People management and development
- Experience in leading both direct report and cross functional extended
- Ability to lead in a matrix organization
- Experience in dealing with broad cultural and geographic spectrum
- Proven ability to communicate and work with business leaders and stakeholders
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent communication, leadership & team facilitation skills to challenge conventional thinking and encourage team members to identify and adopt process improvements
- Able to question & challenge involved parties at all levels with confidence, in order to arrive at a clear, unambiguous view of issues and opportunities.
- Must have resilience to keep working with the business to resolve issues and overcome barriers to change.
- Strong communication & influencing skills along with personal gravitas to create internal and external relationships at all levels
- Operational Business Experience
- Customer oriented, accountable, team-player, leadership.
We will be the best place to work for people who share our passion.
Our mission is improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation.
Москва, улица Сергея Макеева, 13, м. Улица 1905 годаПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день