Please, pay attention that position is located in Kazakhstan, Astana & Almaty.
We are ready to consider candidates for relocation!
In this challenging position it will be your mission to act as a strategic business partner to the General Managers, the Management teams and provide leadership, direction and HR development for all human resource related initiatives and activities that effect the development and attainment of the company strategy and goals.
You will act as a role model and motivate and stimulate the people to follow the Atlas Copco values and way of working.
As part of the Management Team, the position reports to the General Manager and will be located in Astana with regular travel to Almaty according to business needs.
The main responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Lead the Human Resources function to ensure that People Management processes are in place in accordance with "The Way We Do Things"
- Support the development and implementation of the business strategies in the different entities from a Human Resources perspective
- Guide, support and follow up in the areas of organizational development and management resourcing
- Ensure that we have a flow of people into new positions, and that we have the right leadership culture
- Secure that we have a solid process and tools for competence development and talent management based on the company's need (competence gap analysis, 9 core competences)
- Design, develop, implement, coordinate and manage clear and smooth HR policies in collaboration with Holding
- Be responsible for development of best practice in organizational development, recruitment and selection, training & development processes and remuneration principles
- Be heavily involved in team building activities and team coaching training
- Design, develop, implement and manage all training activities to support business goals
- Be responsible for recruitment and all process related activities incl. induction programs for new employees
- Be the legal advisory and contact person regarding all personnel matters for management and employees
- Ensure that, in collaboration with administrative services (Business Services), efficient human resource administration support is provided for the organization
Previous experience in a role with similar HR Management accountability within a diverse business environment, in an engineering / industrial or mining services related business.
The successful candidate should possess a proven capacity for delivering a high standard of strategic and operational efficiency in HR and related systems and processes, preferably in a shared service environment.
A risk management focus and proven experience to managing, negotiating, mitigating and controlling people related business risk and any associated legal processes.
Professional knowledge and competence within all HR functions with special focus on performance management and people development as well as coaching and team building activities and trainings.
This role will be suited to a competent all-round HR generalist, with focus on HR strategies, organization and competence development as well as efficient HR processes.
Solid knowledge of all HR processes and labor legislation are required as well as fluency in English and Russian.
University degree (or similar) and professional qualification in Human Resources Management with 4-5 years working experience
You are a dynamic, self-starting and result oriented person with the right attitude and strong interest in people within the context of providing direction and leadership on People Management that supports the Company's mission and business strategy.
You have excellent personal and interpersonal skills
You have the ability to work with confidential information and to interact with employees while demonstrating high integrity, tact, sensitivity and professionalism.
You are innovative in your field and pro-active in your approach. You can work with strict deadlines.
You are proactive and able to work independently as well as in a team.
You have a positive attitude and you firmly believe that there is always a better way!
Country and city description
The position is based in Astana with regular travel to Almaty depending on business/operational needs. Both cities offer an extensive social life and are home to a significant expatriate community.