Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
более 6 лет
The position is open on the local construction project (the object is oil refinery unit).
Working place - construction site on the south-east of Moscow area.
Main responsibilities are:
· To ensure that the construction supervision Plan preparation, its adequacy and application at Site, arranging any reviews, if required; in his discipline.
· To verify construction supervision of NDT, Welding Inspectors, Loop Checks and quality control site team activities each in his discipline.
· To ensure the proper preparation of the test, inspection reports and RTN Log-books in his discipline.
· To review Subcontractors’ site Construction Supervision Quality System, Quality Organization and procedures in his discipline.
· To check the flow of information and documents in his discipline.
· To identify any organizational or procedural defect, analyzing critical points, arranging any corrective action together with the Mechanical Completion Coordinator RTN and Quality Manager
· To participate in the planned RTN inspections in his discipline..
· To participate in the RTN audits during the construction and pre-commissioning phase of the project in his discipline.
· To prepare the final handover log-books for RTN acceptance in his discipline.
Strong knowledge on issuing and reviewing “ As built multi-disciplinary documentation” is required.
Ключевые навыкиas built documentationcompletion
Полная занятость, полный день
Отклик направлен работодателю
Сопроводительное письмо к отклику
Произошла ошибка, попробуйте ещё раз