The position is open on the local construction project (the object is oil refinery unit).
Working place - construction site on the south-east of Moscow area.
He reports to the Supervisor of the relevant discipline.
He collaborates with his own Supervisor in directing Subcontractor activities within the
area assigned to him within his own Discipline.
He is the first interface between the Subcontractor and the Site Organization with regard
to Project standards and specifications and the first controller of the Subcontractor’s
activities and of the Quality of the latter’s works.
Within his own area, his main responsibilities are:
· To co-ordinate any subcontractor activities falling within his own area, including both
intermediate and final inspections and tests;
· To valuate test results, the validity of certificates and related reports, informing the
Supervisor of any defect;
· To check that Construction works are in accordance with Project specifications and
related standards, and comply to the Quality Control Plan for his own area;
· To note the work quantities performed by subcontractors and on this basis prepare
the construction monthly progress report for his own area;
· To check the detailed activity plan for his own area and compare it with work
· Check the implementation of the HSE specification and report all possible anomalies.